Relax in the Golden Valley of the Alps – come to Salzburgerland!
All-Inclusive accommodation – gold panning – trout fishing – rafting – climbing – hiking – trips to high altitudes and many more surprises and offers.
Live the Sonnhof experience!
– 4 days / 3 nights, with ALL INCLUSIVE accommodation, for 2 adults and 2 children, in comfortable, 22-25 Sq. m rooms with 2-4 beds and possibility for extra bed, overlooking the Northern mountains
– 1 extra night booking possibility
– FREE accommodation for 2 children under the age of 6, in extra beds
– 1 glass of cold Prosecco, if you register to our Newsletter on our website www.sonnhofhotel.at! Be a member of the Sonnhof Family!
– 1 bottle of cold Prosecco, if you LIKE our Facebook page and you post your Instagram photos taken here with the #sonnhof.rauris hashtag
– copious buffet-breakfast and -dinner
+PLUS 1 sandwich for takeaway/ pers. prepared over breakfast
+PLUS free coffee, tea and cookies every day between 16.00–17.00,
+PLUS Local beers, white and red wines, coke, orange sodas, soft drinks, every day between 10.00-20.00
+ PLUS Free use of our Finnish sauna,
+ PLUS free use of the inside swimming pool,
+ PLUS free parking,
+ PLUS free WiFi
+ PLUS Free map and program recommendations (within 100 km from the hotel, with over 160 different program possibilities),
+ PLUS Free street events nearby, organized trips
+ PLUS organized traditional mountain hikes to local mountain communities (Almwanderung), with evening concerts and traditional dances
+ PLUS 20% discount on activities such as rafting and other 20 programs in the Raurisertal region
+ PLUS 10% discount on organized trips, curling, bike rental, Otto’s Museum and other at least 20 programs in the Raurisertal region and the surroundings
+ PLUS possibility to SKI at 3000 m altitude, in Kaprun (35 km), until June 1, 2020 and starting with Oct. 19, 2010.
- Package price: 330 € / 2 adults + 2 children (aged 0 – 6) / 4 days /3 nights
Available for the following periods:
May 15, 2020 – June 07, 2020
Aug. 30, 2020 – Oct. 25, 2020
Prices for children:
Ages 10 – 15: 100 € / 3 nights / child
- Package price: 400 € / 2 adults + 2 children (aged 0 – 6) / 4 days /3 nights
Available for the following period:
June 08, 2020 – Aug. 29, 2020
Prices for children:
Ages 10 – 15: 125 € / 3 nights/ child
Choose our Premium All Inclusive offer – only available for minimum 6 nights’ accommodation: +10 € / pers. (ages 6 +) / night, payable on site.
+ PLUS, free spirits (vodka, gin, whisky, rom) every night between 10 pm – 8 pm
+ PLUS 1 x Stiegl Columbus beer /pers.
+ PLUS 1 x alcohol-free cocktail/child
+ PLUS 1 x fried trout/pers
+ PLUS 1 x scoop of ice cream/child
+ PLUS 1 x solarium / pers
+ PLUS 1 x squash / pers
+ PLUS 1 x backpack/package
+ PLUS 1 x free entry for the gold panning activity/package, at the shade of 700 years old trees
+ PLUS 1 x use of e-bike for 4 hours (between 8.00 -12.00 or 14.00-18.00)
+ PLUS 20% discount on all services during your stay (except for accommodation and local tax)
Other paid services:
– 1 extra night accommodation: 110 € / 4 pers. in low season and 133 € / 4 pers. in high season
– Upgrade to rooms with a view, overlooking the Southern and Western mountains: 10 € / night
– Upgrade to larger, Comfort room, of 30-32 Sq. m, overlooking the Southern and Western mountains: 30 € / night
– upgrade to 49 Sq. m Apartment, for 10 pers., with 2 bedrooms, a living room, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen: 40 € / night
Local tax is 2 € / pers. / night, payable at the Reception for persons above the age of 15.
Live the Sonnhof experience:
· up to 12 different types of bakery products, home-baked bread and pastry products for breakfast
· up to 12 coffee specialties to choose from – we recommend you to enjoy your morning coffee on our panoramic terrace
· home-made cakes for the afternoon relaxation
· lemonades with different flavours, prepared with freshly squeezed citruses
· Sip your cocktail in the room located at the highest altitude in Rauris Valley, surrounded by a breath-taking view!
On the side of the mountain that closes Rauris Valley there is a road that takes you up to a viewpoint with a breathtaking panoramic view. From here you can see the whole valley lying in front of you and you can decide whether you continue on one of the hiking trails or on the educational trail, or if you go back on the trail leading to the base of the mountain, where you can try your luck in one of the mountain streams where locals have looked for gold for centuries.
An experience for the whole family!
Travel back in time to the time when gold panning was still usual in these forests and learn this occupation from the experts on-site, using the original instruments! In Rauris Valley you can still find a few sites where gold panning is possible, you never know where luck strikes you!
Bodenhaus: A high-level playground, which is the guarantee that everyone will have a great time at the gold panning site.
* Please ask before your arrival about the availability and schedules of the programs of your interest