SONNHOF EXPERIENCE – Wonderful colors – active resting – cultural programs and many other experiences
Live the Sonnhof experience yourself!
The price of the package: 399 €/ 2 persons/ 4 nights
The package can be booked between August 16 and October 28, 2018, depending on the number of free rooms, without the weekend and season peak additional charges.
For bookings between September 16 and October 28, 2018, we will give an additional night for a total of 5 nights.
The package includes the following:
- Half board: generous buffet breakfast and dinner
- a drink for dinner (options: local beer, table wine and red wine, cola, carbonated orange and lemon, apple juice, soda)
- 1x packable sandwich lunch (1 sandwich per person)
- every afternoon you can enjoy unlimited coffee and tea, with a slice of cake
- 1x cocktail specialty for dinner (for adults)
- 1x 1 scoop of ice cream for children
- once a week you can enjoy a barbecue dinner, reform meal, Italian and Austrian evening
- every day between 17:00 and 18:00 Happy Hour in the restaurant
- 1x trout for dinner, for adults
- a backpack for hiking per room
- sauna and heated swimming pool all year round
- every Wednesday vitamin sauna with fresh fruits
- free wifi access and parking
- 1x half an hour squash per room
- 1x 6 minutes solarium use per room
- our brand new playground provides excellent relaxation for both the young and elderly
+ Bring your friends: If you purchase 2 packages you get 1 x 2 dl Sonnhof Hotel Champagne with Golden Flakes as a gift.
Live the Sonnhof experience
- up to 12 kinds of freshly made home-made bread, pastries
- you can choose between 12 different coffee specialties, our tip: drink your morning coffee in a wonderful setting on our panoramic terrace
- home-made cakes for afternoon relaxation
- different flavored lemonades with fresh citrus
- enjoy your cocktails from the highest hotel room in the Rauris Valley with its breathtaking view
– various programs at various locations and times throughout Salzburgerland: Oldtimer Tractor march, farmer’s market with local delicacies and specialties
– admire the wildlife in their own habitat: marmots, eagles, vultures, listen to the deer
– hike through the vegetation of the ancient mountain hillside
– go back in time and experience the life of the gold panners
– fish your own dinner: trout in the crystal clear mountain streams
– spend some soothing moments before the waterfalls
– adventure, rafting for more than two hours, among the high mountains on the longest river in Salzburgerland
– rise to the top of the 3000 m mountains of the Grossglockner panorama, where you will find marmots, glacier, and Austria’s highest mountain peak
The tourist tax is 2 €/ person/ night, payable on site, from the age 15 and up.
Free accommodation for children under 6 years of age.
7-9 years old: 40 €/ person/ 4 nights
For children between 10 and 12 years old: 100 €/ person/ 4 nights
Children 13-15 years: 140 €/ person/ 4 nights
Children from 16 to 18 years: 200 €/ person/ 4 nights
+1 additional night stay: € 100/ 2 persons
Family room: 10 €/ adult/ night
Apartment: 20 €/ adult/ night
Please inquire about the exact organization of the individual programs and the opening hours.